OUR ENEMY (READ)

Our enemy is the Ohmeka tribe.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ohmeka member and Kamuri members.

Ebony sat on a rock on the beach. She picked at a grain of sand, very bored. She looked up when she heard the shuffling of feet on the sand. The figure of a 16 year old girl came into view. Just as she did, she collapsed. Ebony ran to her aid."Are you okay?" She asked the girl. She looked up."Yeah, I know how to treat myself." Ebony nodded thoughtfully. She picked up up the girl and carried her to camp."What's your name?" Ebony asked."Arianna." The girl replied without looking."Wrong, your name is," Ebony noticed her black hair."Raven."The girl looked at her with confusion as they continued.

~ ~ ~
Haven had his spear ready in his hand. He saw rustling in the bushes. He almost threw it, but instead of an animal,two girls came out of the bushes."Where are we?" A pretty blonde haired girl asked. Haven stepped out of the bushes and the two girls screamed."It's okay!" Haven made sure he wasn't holding his spear."I can help you." The girls slowly came out from behind a palm tree."Did you crash here?" He asked urgently. They nodded."No one else survived." A red head added. Haven smiled."Then you can join our tribe! What are your names?" "I'm Lucy," The blonde said."No, your Gwella." He turned the the red haired girl."I'm Esther." "Rowan." Haven corrected, then led them away.

2 comments:

  1. Gwella exchanged a look with Rowan. Well, that was unexpected, she thought.

    ~Gwella

    Rowan's thoughts were elsewhere. I completely wrecked my helicopter! she yelled silently. All my stuff was there! My maps, most of my clothes, my picture of my family! I wonder if I can still go and get it?

    ~Rowan

    ReplyDelete